Business DUN your way
Learn first-hand how the support of the Dunedin Chamber can grow your business. Join the growing network of locally owned companies committed to helping each other succeed.
Enjoy the Perks
Included in your Chamber membership, we offer invaluable meet-ups, networking opportunities, events and one-on-one coaching.
Promote Your Business
Advertise your business digitally for free on the Dunedin Chamber site, and in-person at the chamber’s headquarters.
The opportunity to be informed on upcoming projects at a city and state level. Have active input in your city’s decisions!
Monthly meet-ups help business owners build valuable partnerships. Local events help companies engage with the public.
Chamber Membership Opportunities
The Dunedin Chamber of Commerce is organized to promote our member businesses, professional relationships and enhance quality of life. Partner sponsorships help make the chamber a bigger, better business and community advocate and resource.Already an active member? Click here to check out our advertising opportunities exclusive for our members.
1 Employee or Licensed Non-profit
- Basic business listing in online directory and print
Retailers, Wholesalers, Manufacturers, and Contractors with less than 15 Employees, B&Bs with less than 10 units.
- Includes non-profit/individual membership perks
- Free opportunity to display marketing materials in visitor center
Lawyers, Physicians, Realtors, Insurance Agents, Developers etc. Apartments, Condos, Hotel, Motel, Mobile Home, RV Park, Rental Properties with more than 10 Units
- Includes small business membership perks
- Use of board room for meetings*
- Access to Hyloq™ City Hub geo-fence software, view footfall traffic in your zone and around your location
- Includes professional membership perks
- Access to monthly networking events, business and government workshops, free one-on-one business consulting, and chamber committees
Select a Membership then scroll to complete the application process!